Make an Appointment
First-Year (Freshmen) Students
Welcome to CU Denver! If you are a newly admitted CAM first-year (freshman) student, you are required to complete a New Student Orientation (visit the NSO webpage for more information),
which includes an initial advising appointment with the Center for Undergraduate Exploration and Advising (CUEA webpage).
Welcome to CU Denver! If you are a newly admitted CAM transfer student, you are required to complete a Transfer Orientation (visit the NSO webpage for more information), which includes an initial advising
- CAM students with fewer than 30 credit hours utilize the Center for Undergraduate Exploration and Advising (CUEA) for advising services. Please refer to the CUEA webpage for more information.
- CAM students with 30 or more credit hours should meet with a CAM Advisor for advising needs and questions.
- Students can meet with advisors in person for a scheduled appointment or drop-in (drop-ins are designed for quick questions), over the phone, via Zoom video conferencing, or through email. Please indicate your preferred method of appointment at time
Virtual Drop-in Advising
We will offer REMOTE (ZOOM) Drop-in Advising:
- First day of the semester, Tuesday, January 19: 10am-2pm
- Wednesday, January 20: 10am-2pm
- Thursday, January 21: 10am-2pm
- Friday, January 22: 11am-1pm
During any of the above times you can add your name to the drop-in list. For instructions how to add your name, please use the following guide: Student Scheduling Guide. After you login, please skip to page three of the guide for instructions on how to sign up for drop-ins. If you experience any issues adding your name to the drop-in list, please contact our front desk at (303) 315-7400 or CAM@ucdenver.edu for assistance.
Once your turn arrives, the first available advisor will send a Zoom invitation to your CU Denver email address.
As always, please remember that our drop-ins are for current CAM sophomores, juniors, and seniors with quick questions. More in-depth questions may need to be addressed through the combination of a drop-in and a follow-up appointment.
First-year CAM students and/or CAM Undeclared students should contact the Center for Undergraduate Exploration and Advising at email@example.com.