Master of Science in Media Forensics Degree
The following are the computer requirements and suggestions for students entering the MSMF degree program. Students must have all required hardware and software prior to the start of classes.
- Computer with Windows 10 build 1809 or later. (Windows 10 Pro is recommended for remote desktop connections.)
- This can include a Windows PC or a Mac running Windows in BootCamp (virtualization via VMWare, Parallels, etc. is acceptable.)
- Suggested specifications:
- Intel i5 or above or AMD Ryzen 1600 or above processor.
- Minimum 8GB RAM (16GB recommended).
- 512GB or larger SSD.
- High-speed internet connection.
- Wi-fi is acceptable under most circumstances (e.g. live lectures, Canvas content.) However, it will be necessary to occasionally access course materials using a faster, wired connection (e.g. uploading/downloading multimedia files for projects, etc.)
For further questions about hardware and software, contact Cole Whitecotton at firstname.lastname@example.org.